September 10, 2009
Important Notice to Members of the Llewellyn Online Affiliate Program
If you've visited Llewellyn.com recently, you may have noticed we've made more than a few enhancements to our website.
A few of the things that we've added:
- "Browse Inside" features that allow customers to preview our books before they purchase
- More content, including Llewellyn Journal articles, recipes, tidbits, advice, how-tos, and more
- Two new monthly newsletters, the Wellness Update and the Magic Update, in addition to must-read favorites like the Witchy Update and the Llewellyn e-Magazine
- New blogs, each dedicated to our core topics like Magick, Paganism, Astrology, Tarot, Body and Soul, and the Paranormal
- An improved shopping process, with enhanced search functionality and a streamlined shopping cart
Along with these changes, we are currently in the process of upgrading our affiliate program.
Llewellyn is excited to be working with the Google Affiliate Network to offer a new and improved affiliate program that will include the following features:
- State-of-the-art reporting capabilities
- Full access to update and change account information
- Additional income earning opportunities through an enhanced multi-tiered commission structure and 30–day credit for customer referrals
- Increased options for linking to our website with an expanded selection of text, banner, and other promotional creatives
- Exclusive coupons to offer site visitors
As part of this transition, all current Llewellyn program partners will need to reapply for Llewellyn's new affiliate program through the Google Affiliate Network. Once approved, partners will need to update all affiliate links to Llewellyn.com from their website.
Existing Llewellyn Online Affiliate Program members will no longer be able to access their account information through the previous program interface. As of September 8, 2009, we will no longer be able to track any activity generated by affiliate links created through these accounts.
Payments are currently being processed for any and all unpaid commissions earned through Llewellyn's affiliate program prior to September 8, 2009. Checks for these earnings should be received no later than October 1, 2009.
Any questions regarding outstanding account balances, payment status, and previous program activity can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are working hard to have the new Llewellyn Affiliate Program up and running as quickly as possible. We will send an invitation to apply for the new program to all of Llewellyn's previous affiliate partners as soon as our application on the Google Affiliate Network is available.
In the meantime, you can browse through our list of frequently asked questions, read our affiliate program blog, follow our program on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/LlewellynAP), or send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused while the program is in transition. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding while these changes are being made.